Thursday, December 22, 2011

The End.... The Beginning.... Damn... too dramatic....

So wassup, I decided to make a little blog for my stories so you guys could follow and such... anyways just a note...
1. I'm new to this thing, so if I screw up... don't blame me XD
2. At the moment I only have one story but  I'll use this blog to give you guys many other really good fanfics too
3. Nah.. i think that's about it

Anyways... back on topic. As of December 22, 2011 I have finished my story Jackson's Chase. Many of you guys probably don't know this... but it's Thalia Grace's B-day! I have to say I'm happy but also sad that I've finished this story. I did it in I could say reasonable amount of time, I started on July 9th, 2011, and ended today that's about a total of 5 months for 46 chapters. I  must say thank you again for all those reviewers and those who helped with this story.

For those who need the link to my story:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7163325/1/Jacksons_Chase

Once again thanks guys :D

1 comment: